Good papers in Computer Science (CS).
I follow The Morning Paper. It's a random walk through Computer Science research, by Adrian Colyer. I love reading Adrian's short summary of an important, influential, topical or otherwise interesting paper in the field of Computer Science. The series of "a paper each week" is very good. I miss his summary already.
I also subscribe (RSS and email) to Simon Frey's Weekly CS Paper to get a CS paper every weekend into my inbox.
List of Readings
- List of recommended CS readings
- Computer Science Readings
- Best Paper Awards in Computer Science over the past 25 years
- Nature Computational Science - Online-only journal focused on the development and use of computational techniques and mathematical models to address complex problems across a range of disciplines.
- On the criteria to be used in decomposing systems into modules, David L. Parnas, CMU, 1972 [podcast]