A section to keep smaller topics like Turing, Programming Language Theory, computer architecture, and the likes.
- The Church-Turing Thesis: Story and Recent Progress
- Making a computer Turing complete
- Surprisingly Turing-Complete (2012)
- Is This a Turing Machine?
- Turing Complete - Game about computer science.
- Accidentally Turing-Complete
- Turing's Hammer - Computation and Chaos
- Wittgenstein versus Turing on the nature of Church's thesis (1987)
- From Nand to Tetris (Nand2Tetris) - Building a modern computer from first principles. A course and book (The Elements of Computing Systems) by Noam Nisan and Shimon Schocken.
- NandGame - Build a computer from scratch.
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs (SICP) (Video Lectures) (Notes)
- Essential Coding Theory (2019)
Programming Language Theory
- Crafting Semantics (2021) - Series about creating semantics for a programming language.
- Information Theory: A Tutorial Introduction (2018)
- Basic Concepts in Information Theory and Coding (1994)
- Understanding Shannon's Entropy metric for Information
- Entropy: An Introduction
Maths and Theorems
- CS Unplugged – Computer Science without a computer
- Complexity Zoo
- Counting Complexity
- compudanzas - Research project exploring alternative modes of computation.
- Daniel Bernstein's research