What CS Books Should Everyone Read?
- Code by Charles Petzold (1999)
- The Computer Science Book (2020) - Great. I wish I had this book in the past.
- How These Things Work - A book about CS from first principles (2016)
- Most influential books for programmers
- Computer Science from the Bottom Up (Code)
- Computer Science Textbooks
- Colin S. Gordon CS reading list
- Introduction to Computing: Explorations in Language, Logic, and Machines
- Offbeat Computation Club - Mathematics and computation book club. (GitHub)
- A Data-Centric Introduction to Computing (2022)
- Code: The Hidden Language of Computer Hardware and Software (2022)
- Quirky computing books
- Elementary Computer Science: From Bits and Bytes to the Big Picture
- Knuth's Art of Computer Programming, V 4B, has gone into print (2022)
- The Fundamentals of Control Theory