Curricula and a list of university classes available online and CS-focused courses.
- CS1000 - Reference site for a beginner, to gain insight into various subjects present around CS and Software engineering. (Code)
- Computer Science and Programming curricula
- Self-Learning, Modern Computer Science Curriculum
- Computer Science Curriculum with Rust flavor
- Open Source Computer Science Degree
- Free Online Programming & Computer Science Courses (2020)
- Programming and Computer Science Courses
- Codexpanse - Programming and CS courses for humans.
- Software and Computational Systems Lab (GitHub)
- Program and Data Representation course (Code)
- Missing Semester of Your CS Education (Code) - I agree as someone being in the tech industry for quite some time, I don't know why schools didn't teach this topic earlier.
- College Compendium - Collection of 650+ university CS courses for the curious.
- CS50's Introduction to Computer Science
- Stanford Computer Science
- Stanford CS Curriculum
- Computing for Computer Scientists (2017) (Code)
- CS 61A: Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs (2020)
- MIT Computer System Engineering (2018)
- Foundations of Information (Code)
- Donald E. Knuth Lectures
- MIT Theory of Computation (2020) (Videos)
- MIT CSAIL - MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory.
- List of Cornell Computer Science Course Offerings
- Software Foundations: mathematical underpinnings of reliable software
- Software Fundamentals course
- Foundations of Computer Science (1992)