https://github.com/getzola/zola - Static site engine. An alternative to Hugo and Jekyll.
https://github.com/TimelyDataflow/differential-dataflow - Similar to Noria.
https://github.com/getsentry/symbolicator - using actix-web for their symbolicator project
- https://github.com/sfackler/rust-antidote - Poison-free versions of the Rust standard library
- https://github.com/toshi-search/Toshi - An Elasticsearch competitor written in Rust.
Glidesort - A Rust implementation of Glidesort. It is a novel stable sorting algorithm that combines the best-case behavior of Timsort-style merge sorts for pre-sorted data with the best-case behavior of pattern-defeating quicksort for data with many duplicates.
deflect - Reflection via DWARF.
pgx - Build Postgres extensions with Rust.
range_bounds_map - A BTreeMap-like data structure library where the keys are RangeBounds. Use case: storing intervals.
Programs and apps
- https://github.com/xi-editor/xi-editor - an example of real-world usage of Rust.
- Real Time For the Masses (RTFM) framework for ARM Cortex-M microcontrollers
- Prusti - A prototype static verifier for Rust, built upon the Viper verification infrastructure.
- allocscope - A memory tracking tool.
Cross-platform, desktop UI:
Frameworks and tools for building systems.
- ractor - Rust actor framework use at WhatsApp. Inspired from Erlang's
gen_server, with the speed + performance of Rust. WhatsApp was built on Erlang. They use both. ractor is running production workloads in WhatsApp today but Erlang is the "bulk" of WhatsApp concurrency model.
- Inx Datacake - Tooling for creating your own distributed systems.
- What's in your Larder: Rust web frameworks
- Tower-Web and Warp joint effort
- Warp on Zeit Now or AWS Lambda: https://zeit.co/blog/introducing-now-rust
Actix-web 1.0 – A small, pragmatic, and fast web framework for Rust
1.0 summary: https://old.reddit.com/r/rust/comments/bwy99w/actixweb_10_released/eq2t499/
actix – an actor framework for the Rust programming language - Actor model.