Blog posts and articles
- Discovered: How I think about Rust Lifetimes
The Firecracker virtual machine monitor - Production/real-world usage.
Rudra: Finding Memory Safety Bugs in Rust at the Ecosystem Scale (2021) - An article going through the Rudra paper. While the language is well known for its ability to eliminate memory safety bugs, Rudra focuses on one language feature, unsafe, where these issues are possible.
- Next Rust Compiler
- Forking Chrome to render in a terminal
- Ordering Numbers, How Hard Can It Be?
- Some Rust breaking changes don't require a major version
- The adoption of Rust in Business (2022 Review)
- Rust concepts I wish I learned earlier
- My Year With Rust: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
- Is coding in Rust as bad as in C++?
- Rusty Ownership and the Lifecycle's Stone
- Using Rust at a startup: A cautionary tale
- When Rust hurts (2023)
- Handling Integer Overflow in Rust
- Rust error handling with anyhow
- Protohackers in Rust, Part 00: Dipping the toe in async and Tokio [series]
- Building gRPC APIs with Rust
- Explaining video codecs by implementing a simple one in 100 lines of Rust.